Job 33:28

Thursday, March 09, 2023

Purim 3.7.23

 Purim was a few days ago.  I only know this because my aunt celebrated it with her bible study group.

The other night I had a dream and it was Purim.  I dreamed that I was at a Purim celebration, and many people were offering me food.  I was turning down all the food because it all had meat.  People were getting irritated with me because it was rude to not accept their offerings.  I told them it was only because I was a vegetarian.  They said, “Ah- okay so we will send you salads.”  

So they sent salads, but all the salads had bugs on top.  Roasted, fried, baked, dried, salted- crunchy bugs.

They were like bug croutons.  I said, “No thanks.”  People started getting mad again.

It seems unfair for people to get mad at me for not wanting to eat bugs.

Purim

Bugs

No comments: