Job 33:28

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big day for me and Sweet Pea.  I had a plan of things to do, I did the fun things, and just as I was starting the less fun things I got a call.  There is a new outlet mall and it opened today.  Of course I Had to check it out right?  I mean, even though I don't need anything, I should know what's available for when I do need something.

SP slept in late, the only problem with that is the over-wet diaper.  I think I can deal with a few extra things to wash in trade for extra hours of sleep.

I had breakfast and got some crocheting and listening to Bible done this morning before she got up.  After she ate we went adventuring.  We walked up to the church on the corner and found a mini geocache.

PK got me involved in her new hobby.  Of course I want to look for treasure!  With a map! It's pretty great.  I got a cute little pathtag, which is a trackable coin people have made so they can see who will find their treasures, and what stories they have to tell about finding them.

Of course as this was only my third geocaching adventure, this was my first pathtag and now I know I need to collect them.  And more importantly, I need to convince my director that we need to have them made for TCU IEP, for students and other geocachers to find them and write notes for us.

There are several caches within walking distance of the house, so SP and I have lots of other adventures to try before we need to branch out.

No comments: