Job 33:28

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Susa the unfinished stocking stuffer.
This poor girl has been left undone for, well who knows how long, she has a sister even less put together.  I've got to get these two girls going!  I'm in a mood to pull my sewing machine out. The more I think about it the more convinced I am that I could easily be a stay at home mom and never run out of (fun) things to do.

I made some baby food today.  I don't know why I decided to buy all orange food again.  Carrots, sweet potatoes, mangos and peaches.  I realized the orangeness after the carrots and the sweet potatoes . . .  so I gave my little monkey some bananas.  She wasn't impressed with my effort.  Little stinker.

She was eating food really well, then she started getting distracted by EVERYTHING and doing crazy little interpretive dances in her chair.  I've been using a Bumbo to sit her in while she eats.  I need a high chair so I can put her there and leave her until she's ready for the next bite, some times it takes quite a while to come around.

I just put a pot pie in the oven, the packaging told me that the paper tray the pie was in was "ovenable." I question the wordability of "ovenable."

I can't find Susa's sister, but I did find her hair, and few naked cousins.

No comments: