Job 33:28

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Sweet Pea and I have already had a full  day, and she's been napping for an hour.

I decided to try cloth diapers . . . it seemed like a good idea a the time.  It might still be a good idea when I don't use them at night.  When she woke up she was wet head to toes.  Her clothes, swaddler, blanket, sheet, and mattress pad were wet too, not to mention the cloth diaper and cover.

So, lesson learned, not at night.

I changed her, thought about giving her a bath and decided that I'd just wiper her down, feed her and then strip her bed.

I stripped the bed and put everything in the washer.

She ate 2.5 ounces of oatmeal, then 7 oz. of formula.  When I insisted on a burp, I got one, and ALL the cereal and formula too.  I'm not exaggerating.  ALL.  ALL over me.  I was soaked. I thought about giving us both a bath, but I decided to just change my clothes.

I took the first load out of the washer to start the second load, which included my wet clothes.

So, maybe she's not feeling good.  I mean she did smile at me as as soon as the she was finished throwing up on me. It wasn't even that gross considering it had only been in her for about 3 minutes.

I went to change her pants and it was dirty.  It was dirty up to her armpits. Again, I'm not even exaggerating.  It wasn't diarrhea, just a good healthy BM.

I gave up and we both got in the bath.

We both got dressed.  She ate 5 oz. of formula and went back to sleep by 10:30.

Making baby messes is hard work.

1 comment:

airmaxcheap.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.