Job 33:28

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Half year resolutions:


Half year resolutions:



  • NO NEW YARN (except on my birthday) for the rest of the year
  • Take time to read (for fun)  every day, even if it's only 5 minutes
  • DIET (Lose 30+ lbs by Christmas)
  • Write in the baby book
  • Blog once a week (at least)
  • Take time to KNIT or CROCHET (like I have to remind myself, but sometimes I don't because of other things that I feel like I have to do.  I want to remember I have to relax for me)
  • Keep Organizing
  • Keep up on my work prep
  • Enjoy my new office at work (Can I do 2+ hours a week on work days?  Can I take the baby in on off days?)
  • EXERCISE each day, even if it's only for a short time
  • Spend more time with hubby 
  • Enjoy time with EJ

I can do these things.


No comments: