Job 33:28

Sunday, July 22, 2012


  • The "Hate nuggets" on both sides need to stop.



    Shannon Dawn Burnham Has chik fil a killed your gay friends? I thought the owner just has an opinion.
    5 hours ago via mobile · 

  •  They've donated lots of $$ to anti gay charities I refuse to donate to that cause so they won't profit of off me eating there.
    4 hours ago ·  · 4

  • No, none of my friends have been murdered by Chick-fil-a Shannon Dawn Burnham. However, Chick-fil-a has donated millions of dollars of their profits to several anti-gay groups and have made it perfectly clear that they do not believe that all men were created equal. Since I do, I am making it perfectly clear that I will never give them another red cent.
    3 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Further comments are not welcome here. Click "Like" or move along please.
    2 hours ago ·  · 1

    Between the last two comments this comment by me was deleted:

    I respect your decision.  Here is what the owner of Chic-fil-a says, "While my family and I  believe in the Biblical definition of marriage, we love and respect anyone who disagrees." 

    Here is a list of the "anti gay" charities the owner of Chic-fil-a has donated to:
    Marriage and Family Legacy Fund
    Fellowship of Christian Athletes
    National Christian Foundation
    Focus on the Family
    *Eagle Forum (leading the pro-family movement since 1972)
    *Exodus International (seeks to "rehabilitate" gay Christians)
    Family Research Council

    * I looked these two up since I didn't know them and they weren't obviously named.  

    If a gay person decides he wants to be a Christian and wants to be "rehabilitated" isn't that his business?  

    I am so disappointed by the lack of thoughtfulness on both sides.

No comments: