Job 33:28

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I went to the chiropractor today. He told me I'm too straight. Then he told me other parts were too crooked, on account of my neck being too straight. It seems that one's neck is supposed to be at a 30 degree angle on your spine. Mine is at a 1 degree angle. He said to compensate for my straightness, my mid and lower back got crooked. That doesn't seem fair to me.

He said that all my life's woes can be blamed on my too straight/too crooked spine. Allergies, digestive problems, of course neck and back pain, leg cramps etc.

If only I had a curvy neck and a not crooked back.

My life would be better- so says the chiropractor.

He says he can fix me for the low cost of 60 visits at the value of $2600.

Wow.

yeah.

Actually I believe him.

I might do it- go on a payment plan. Get my neck curved.

No comments: