Job 33:28

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've made some dolls since I got back from my vacation-a-thon. My only consolation is that 70% of other dolls from the same pattern are uglier than mine.

I took some pictures of #1. I want to call her Latoya because she's so white, her nose is very pointy, she has (had) so much hair her neck was bending back, her eyes are a little wonky and she's somewhat lose jointed. However, she's still cuter than 70% of the other dolls from the pattern I've seen.

I decided to make a #2 to see what I could do better. She got better fingers and toes. One eye is better, the other one- still wonked out. Her nose is much improved. I haven't jointed her yet,but I've planned a different method. Her hair is not quite so heavy. She's looking good. I think I can put her at a strong 75%

I've started talking to myself about #3- What can I do about those eyes? Gotta change the fingers, it took an hour to get those fingers turned on #2.

After that- well, I'll have a collection of nekkid dolls sitting around- so I should make some clothes for the girls.

I would post some pics- but don't have the card reader on hand. Laters.

No comments: