Job 33:28

Friday, September 19, 2008

I need a plan. I've started looking at new jobs. I like this job, but it's really just a place to be until something happens. Nothing has happened, so by next summer, I think I'll need a different place to be, unless something happens. I found a few interesting jobs here and there.

Princess Cruise lines occasionally wants somebody to teach their crew mates English on the way to Fiji. I could dig that.

A family in Iraq wants someone to teacher their effluent little Kurdish children English- kind of like an American Nanny/Teacher. (The first thing I thought was, "Wow, I could teach the next Saddam Hussein!" of course, this one probably wouldn't go around killing Kurds, he would go around killing non-Kurds, there are more of them.)

A woman's college in Korea wants someone to teach English and "content" to some Korean women (I imagine.)

No comments: