Job 33:28

Sunday, October 28, 2007

So I hung up my stuff on my walls today. I'm slowly getting things in place so that it doesn't look like an inside garage sale in here. I need another book shelf to finish in the living room, then I can start in my bedroom.

We are having a Halloween picnic at work-I think it will be fun- I like Halloween. I'm also looking forward to Christmas- all the decorations out make me happy. I know it's way too early- but they still make me happy- I think the anticipation is fun. I wish I had space for a tree- but I don't really- and I don't really have any decorations for one either. Just random ornaments here and there.

Who wants to invite me for tree decorating? I think I could be happy decorating someone else's tree- then come home and put up my radiation nativity and 1 foot tree-decorated with earings and necklaces.

I promise not to vomit mucus on your Christmas decorations!

No comments: