Job 33:28

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I would officially like to ammend my previous entry for the grossest thing I've ever done from popping a zit in my ear (it was really ick- I could actually hear it pop, and I felt the puss shoot out and logde under my fingernail) to vomiting mucus on to my keyboard- then then cleaning up the vomited mucus off my keyboard- I'll will count those two actions as one total gross event.

It was like somekind of alien/horor movie. As if vomit isn't bad enough- it was mucus from my rather severe sinus drainage. I was just coughing when blahhhh! There it was on my keyboard all slimy and smelly. It was all so sudden- there was no time to react- do you know how smoothly mucus comes up? It's like lighting- honestly. Lucky for me, very little of the bean soup came up with the mucus-the came up later, and not nearly as smoothly.

They keyboard seems to be alright, but my spacebar is sticking a little-- blame it on the alien mucus.

No comments: