Job 33:28

Saturday, November 03, 2007


I've decided to start up my month-alutions again. Every month I choose a resolution to keep for the month- I've already started my month-alution for November- to finish the projects I've started before stating any more.

I've finished my "Neopolitan" scarf. Someone gave me this yarn- I thought and thought about what I could possibly make out of the "dusty rose" color. It's not my favorite, but I couldn't part with perfectly good yarn just because it's not my favorite color- that's discrimination. I put these three colors together because they remind me of ice cream- ummm ice cream . . .
Only about 10 more projects to finish . . . :)

Other month-alutions- starte looking for a church, save some $, take my dog on more walks- these aren't all for this month, just ideas for coming months- I don't want to get too ambitious.

No comments: