Job 33:28

Friday, May 26, 2006

I figured it would take a few weeks to get the cash in my little paws, but the check is waiting for me at my aunt's house right now!

Yeah! I had been concerned about my depleted bank account. I hadn't paid my rent, my last bills, and I still don't know how much I'll have to fork over to get Buzz to India.

I went to my apartment manager to confess my delinquency in the rent (for May) because apparently she hadn't noticed that I never paid. (Kinda flakey) I told her I was moving out and that I hadn't paid the rent, but I would pay it in July when I got my first pay check. She said, "Oh, you're leaving today? Well, I guess I don't have to evict you then."

Living in the ghetto is so quorky.

Later as I was moving out more things she said, "Listen, so you don't get in trouble, and I don't get in trouble, let's just say you moved out on the 1st, and forfited your deposit."
I said, "FINE BY ME!"

I mean, the dog ate the bathroom carpet, I figured the deposit was gone anyway.

No comments: