Job 33:28

Friday, May 26, 2006

I had a panic attack (not literally) the other day. I have packed everything into storage and I realized that I had no idea where my passport was.

NO FREAKING IDEA!

First I thought: It's with my contract and all the stuff I took down to Houston.
Then I found the contract and the stuff I went to Houston with and it wasn't there.
Then I thought: It's with my shot records.
Then I found my shot records and it wasn't with them.
Then I freaked out considering the possibilities that I packed it into storage, I threw it away, that I'd never find it, that I'd have to face all the consequences of breaking the contract . . .
I fretted about it for about 5 hours when suddenly it came to me in a flash!
It was (of course) in my scanner. I had scanned a copy of the visa to send to India. I had never taken it out!
I'm a freaking genius!
(she said tongue in cheek)

No comments: