Job 33:28

Tuesday, May 02, 2023

You're my favorite banana

I dreamed last night that I was at a large conference.  The venue was huge, in fact, I kept getting lost.  I was looking for someone.  I was anxious to find him since it has been a long time since we had met.  I looked and looked- but I couldn't find him.  I wandered all around, and even ended up in places outside of the conference zone.  

Finally, I found him.  He was dressed head to foot (including a hood that completely covered his face) in a suit that was loose and flowing, almost like a robe.  It was black, and it had smiling bananas wearing sunglasses and giving a thumbs up all over it.

Unphased by this unusual turn of events, I went to him.  I gave him a hug and said, "You're my favorite banana." Then I turned around and walked away, immediately to be lost again.

And what did I gain from this dream?  

It made me think that you needed to hear/read this today:  "Have I told you today that you're my favorite banana?"  You are.

No comments: