Job 33:28

Thursday, July 05, 2018

I dream of roaches

So I had this dream the other night: 

There was a giant (like six inches long) roach crawling on my wall.  I wasn’t scared.  I was kind of mad at it.  It crawled to a doorway, pointed it’s butt to the floor and pooped.  Not a tiny roach sized poop, but a big juicy child size one.  It splatted on the floor. I said, “You better pick that up!”  The roach turned into a boy.    He glared at me, but pick up the poop.  As he walked toward the trash he squished the poop in his hand.  Then he turned around and looked at me and threw the poop down on the floor.
Ugh!
I told D about the ‘magical pooping roach’ dream.  I kept thinking about it all day. What could it mean?  Nothing good for sure- roaches and poop (and bad children) what good could come of it?  I decided to look up the symbolism of roaches in dreams.  There were quite a lot of roach dreams scenarios listed.  Unbelievably, I found this.


What does seeing a cockroach pooping in your dream signify? Poop is considered as a symbol of cleaning up your life. Therefore to dream of cockroaches and feces denotes prosperity, wealth, and financial security.  A dream where you see a cockroach pooping means that you are going to meet with a gracious and powerful individual who will take care of you together with your family.  Your financial burden is going to be lifted up even though it is not clear what these individuals will want from you.

Followed immediately by this:

Dreaming of a person turning into cockroaches? As symbols, cockroaches can represent dirt and undesirable qualities.  To see your family members turning into cockroaches, it signifies negative energies which could be affecting relationships in life. On a positive, a cockroach represents resilience and longevity. In this dream scenario, this could mean that you are going to be strengthened as a family after facing a period of challenges which will make you to bond with each other and appreciate one another. To see a person change into a cockroach indicates that you need to think of good ideas to overcome problems.


The internet has an answer for everything.

No comments: