Job 33:28

Thursday, December 15, 2016

animal heads

Despite the fact that heads, indeed any body parts without the remainder of the body, freak me out, I bought this book.  It was the zebra.  The zebra calls to me.  I must have a crocheted zebra head mounted on a wall.  Then, possibly I must have a unicorn head mounted on another wall.

I am one week into my winter break, and I have accomplished (satisfactorily) very little.

I'm supposed to be packing, sorting, cleaning ... instead I have finished a baby blanket, two doll sized sweaters, and the head, arms, and legs of a smallish gold monster.  I would have done his body, but I've packed my stuffing.  I must stuff the head before I go on with the body.

I have ordered and received several books instructing me on how  to create incredibly useless items (see left.)  I need to continue to remind myself that I should certainly have less, but I keep buying more.
Then I end up with a crochet zebra head on my wall. Life is weird.

No comments: