Job 33:28

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Bish-Bish

Last night I couldn't find Buzz to put him in his box.  I figured he just wanted to sleep outside.  This morning Louie was out barking at the neighbor's lawnmower. That's kind of strange, because usually he just alerts Buzz that there is something to be barked at, and Louie comes back in for a nap.

EJ was sleeping in.  I was trying to sleep in too, but Louie . . . the neighbor's lawn mower . . . 

When I got up I saw Louie sitting outside EJ's door, when he saw me he started whining and scratching at the door.  EJ was awake; she was in her crib squealing and giggling.  When I opened the door Buzz came racing out, followed by Louie. EJ was standing in crib saying, "Bish, Bish, Bish!"

"Bish" had found a bed under the crib and gotten shut in the baby's room all night.  I guess that's a good place for him.  EJ seemed to like it.

No comments: