Job 33:28

Thursday, June 06, 2013

It's almost over

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I quit. I have a lot to do, but instead of doing it, I'm blogging about all of it.  I should be grading papers and organizing my grade book, marking tests, reading essays ... Cleaning my office, sorting though old papers.

I spend a lot of time avoiding those things and instead I troll Pinterest, and think about what I would like to do while I'm not working.  (Also avoiding thoughts of what I have to do.)

I have to pack up move and clean my apartment.  What a mess. My uncle looked at the new house and said "look at all the space!"  I know we have more than enough junk to fill it. No kidding

I need to decide where everything will go in the house, move everything around, clean, sort, organize...

Then there is storage and there we start all over again. Move, clean, sort, organize, find places... 

Blah.


No comments: