Job 33:28

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Yesterday I got up to change and feed the baby.  I played with her, put her down for a nap and cleaned the kitchen washed the dishes and had breakfast. I put the laundry in the washer, checked my email,  facebook, pintrest, and played a game on the iPad.  The baby woke up for second breakfast, so I changed and fed her again, played for a while, and  put her down for second nap.  I put the clothes in the drier, folded the clothes that I took out of the drier, dyed some yarn with food coloring and vinager, and prepared the chicken and vegetables that I would cook for dinner.  Then I reoganized the freezer, found a frozen dinner, heated it up and ate it for lunch.  Then I realized it was only noon and wondered what I was going to do until the baby woke up for first lunch.  So I started to organize my bedroom, which for some reason is always the messiest place in the house.

Now I know what it would be like if I were a morning person. I would get so much done . . .

No comments: