Job 33:28

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

8:52 and it's already been a hard day on my feet.  The screen door scraped my heal on the way out of the house, and I jammed my toes on the way into work.

I suppose it would make a difference if I wore real shoes instead of flip-flops.

Speaking of flip-flops,  I have diagnosed myself with "flip-flop disease."  (look it up, it's real!) Also known as planters factitious, more commonly known as fallen arch.

I attribute it, like my hurting knees and my hurting back to being overweight.  Oh- the trials and tribulations of being fat.

My first day of semi-diet didn't really go so well, but honestly this week is really more about getting rid of the not so great things in the house . . . which is why I had to eat those two egg rolls, but had nothing to do with the cookie.  I must withstand the cookies.  I did say no to the ice cream sandwich.

No comments: