Job 33:28

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I want this:  I don't know what I'd do with it.  It costs between $18-65 per skein.  That's pretty pricey, but it is made from silk and baby goat hair.  That's something right?  It's called 'water lily' and that color fascinates me.

I currently have more yarn than I could knit or crochet in 2 years (probably more, I'm rather slow.) Nevertheless, I  want to join a yarn club.  What a strange notion.

Yarn is my addiction.

I'm currently working on a blanket which I love. Double love.  I started from the center and I'm working out, so it doesn't have a set size.  It is black and rainbow colors in long stripes.  It's square, and the yarn is cheap acrylic, but it is so soft and light and warm and pretty. I love it.  I've taken some pictures, but haven't posted them.  I think it looks better every time I add to it, so I hesitate to put up old pictures.  I think this will be the first blanket I keep for myself. 

No comments: