Job 33:28

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Military dining halls with bible quotes on the walls? Beyond inappropriate. I still don't understand how this happens in a nation in which church and state are supposed to separate. How do they get away with this?




I saw this on a facebook post.  After I read the link, my first thought was, "Ah, life is hard, then you go to hell."  I know, beyond inappropriate!  This is why I keep a blog.  I suppose there's no way to deny this blog is mine at this point.  :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at 10x10.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at 10x10.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
James