Job 33:28

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ronald and Nancy Reagan looking too cute with their babies.  Isn't he just so Hollywood? Isn't she TV-land domestic? EEEK!  I love it!
Here's why I notice:
1.  The internet is amazing-obviously
2. I have a follower- I don't know who you are follower (Not Jayme, I know you) this follower is also a follower of another blog- I looked at the other blog which is written by a history professor- who had a post about ugly presidents- he/she said Martin Van Buren was the ugliest present and LBJ was number 2.  I agree about Van Buren- but I'm not convinced about LBJ- so I went looking for ugly on Google.  Instead I found super cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Keep up the great work!