Job 33:28

Thursday, August 12, 2010


I’ve been having some strange dreams these last few nights.

I dreamed I was almost attacked by a swamp monster.  It looked like a very large, kinda cute iguana.  I was admiring it as I ambled across a walking bridge over the swamp when it stood up on its hind legs (which were man length) and started coming for me.  Maybe it just wanted to be friends, but when a man sized lizard starts coming at you- well, at least I run for it.  It reminded me greatly of the scenario with the attack squirrel in DC.

I dreamed my boyfriend suggested we get married in Applebee’s.  I said no.  We settled on the ice-skating rink, as long as the swamp monster wasn’t invited.

I dreamed Wonder Woman was originally from the Louisiana swamps.  She just spread the story about being an Amazon because that sounded cooler than being a Cajun. 

I dreamed that I went to a new church and upon entering the church all my (major) faults and mistakes were listed for everyone to hear.  I think I’d rather be in a swamp, with a monster.

I dreamed I ran into an old friend at another friend’s house.  That’s pretty tame compared with the rest.  It did lead to a whole day of wondering about that old friend though . . .  and swamps.

No comments: