Job 33:28

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I went to a shop called ‘The Metaphysical Shoppe’ today. I pass it pretty regularly and I wondered what exactly a metaphysical shop sold. Turns out they sell incense. I think the incense burned my nose hairs. After I walked out I could smell incense for two hours. There were all kinds of devilish things in there, pentagram pendants, pagan prayer books, Buddhas and a myriad of Hindu gods. I didn’t feel completely creeped out until I saw the pentagram emblazoned hooded cloaks though. The young man working there was extremely friendly and chatty. He studies anthropology at a local college-blahdy-blahdy-blah. He was an average looking dude, but he had the most amazing color of eyes. They were a beautiful deep green-blue, sort of like the Gulf of Mexico on the south Florida coast. I hope his babies get those eyes.

No comments: