Job 33:28

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Usher has a new song- I don't know what Usher does that makes me like him, but it's something about how ridiculous and at the same time catchy his songs are.

OMG (Oh my gosh)  Why not 'Oh my God?'  I don't know- Is it okay to fornicate, adulterate etc, but he's serious about the first few commandments?  Whatever- I like it.

My favorite part of the lyrics:

I fell in love with shawty when I seen her on the dance floor

She was dancing sexy, pop, pop, popping, dropping, dropping low


Never ever has a lady hit me on the first sight


This was something special; this was just like dynamite


Honey got a booty like pow, pow, pow


Honey got some boobies like wow, oh wow


Girl you know I’m loving your, loving your style 



 I like the use of the past participle.  Past participles need more play time.  I like that use of 'booty' and 'boobies'  together.  What grown man says 'boobies' to the world?  It's good alliteration though.  I like that he rhymed 'pow' 'wow' and amazingly 'style.' That can't be easy on paper.
 

No comments: