Job 33:28

Sunday, July 04, 2010

There's something wrong with my blog.  I hasn't let me post for several days now.  It lets me look at other posts, edit other posts, post on other blogs, but to post on this one I have to post an empty post, then go back and edit it.  (and it took me 30 minutes to figure that one out)


I'm trying to complain less, but really sometimes other complainers get on my nerves.  A while back I was watching some news report and the anchor was giving a story about how Americans should be outraged by the fact the US government borrows their over paid taxes all year interest free.  My thought was, 'Why should I be outraged by that?  Shouldn't I be glad to do a little to help my country?"

OK the government isn't perfect- people are corrupt- they try to use you,  sometimes life sucks.  Sometimes you have to complain to be heard, to get what's right done.  Sometimes you need to stop complaining and see what is good- what is valuable- how to be helpful, useful.  Nobody talks about sacrifice-service-patriotism much any more. 

I suppose we're going down America- so we will have lots more to complain about soon.

No comments: