Job 33:28

Friday, June 25, 2010

Billie-Jean is not my lover. 

Today is the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, my class watched the Pepsi commercial and the video of BJ.  I asked them if they understood the story of the song, then I had to explain unwed pregnancy and why he couldn't just get a DNA test in 1983.

I fell off my shoes today, in front of a bunch of students.  On the floor, no shoes on.  Weird. Won't wear these shoes again. One student saw me drop my lunch on the floor on Monday and fall today.  She probably thinks that it's amazing I can keep my brain in my head long enough to teach.

I have a mamma size headache and I have to go take an eye exam and get new glasses.

I bought a purple purse yesterday.  It's because I can't convince myself to carry a giraffe purse, even if I do kinda like it.

Mamma-say-mamma-saw-the-ma-coo-saw

No comments: