Job 33:28

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

After a long day . . . badger-badger-badger-badger-badger MUSHROOM-MUSHROOM! 

It's the little things that can make me happy.

I'm going to be in a wedding on Saturday.  It's Pepto-pink and large scale.  I am one of ten- actually I think I'm ten of ten bride's maids assorted by height.  Ten flower girls, three ring bearers (none of whom will be bearing a ring.)  Over 400 have RSVPed and who RSVPs any more? 

It's my boyfriend's sister and she's really sweet and very kind and inclusive (obviously.)  But at this point I'm so tired of wedding talk I could barf.  (FYI 'barf' means snow in Farsi- yes quite full of trivial info.)

I haven't been in a wedding before because all my friends got married while I was overseas.  I was going to be a  bride's maid in a Micky-Mouse wedding at Disney World, but the groom got amnesia and the whole thing got called off.

That sounds totally made up, but is in fact completely true.

No comments: