Job 33:28

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I don't know why- but people at the store today seemed pretty funny. One little family was walking through the store and the little boy was carrying two toys. He was making sound effects for his toys, as little boys are prone to do, which sounded liked a very (very) high pitched "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
The grandmother said, "What is he doing?"
The mother never looked up from what she was deciding on and said, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
The grandmother said, "Well I know that!"

Maybe that's only funny to me.

It's raining today and Buzz refuses to go outside to pee. I guess he thinks he's gonna melt or something. I made him go out this morning, we both stood out in the rain glaring at each other. I kept yelling "Pee- stupid dog!" Then he would give me this forlorn look like, "Don't you understand? I can't pee in the bath!"

To him every "wet" is a bath, and every bath is a punishment.

No comments: