Job 33:28

Friday, August 28, 2009

We're reading The Scarlet Letter again for class. We read the short story "Young Goodman Brown" as an into to the period/author. I've started reading a book called Witch Hunt: Mysteries of the Salem Witch Trials so that I have an idea about the trials so that I can talk about them with some amount of authority as an 'instructor.' Also to round out my reading I brought a book yesterday called Anticraft: Knitting, Beading and Stitching for the Slightly Sinster For, you know, when I'm feeling slightly sinister.

I'm feeling slighty sinister now- I'm crocheting a skeleton.

I was just reading something by a crocheter- she was saying she hates WIPs (Works in Progress) Wow- I am totally ok with them- which must be why I have so very many of them.

No comments: