Job 33:28

Monday, August 24, 2009

I went to the chiropractor for the first visit today. He said he would take it easy on me, make it really simple- he just pounded on my spine with some poundy machine- then he said, "this might be a little uncomfortable at first" as he bent my head back farther than I thought it would go. Then he said, "Just relax, some people get nervous when I do their necks, because it's really loud. But don't worry, it's only because your neck is closer to your ears."

Indeed.

My neck is closer to my ears.

He popped my back and my neck with ease- I know it's his job, he was trained, he does it everyday- all day. I still think it is pretty amazing that he knows exactly how to do that. I can't say that it made me feel any better or worse for having done it- but it's a process, so I've been told.

Crazy to pay someone to crack your bones, twist your neck and pound your spine. It helps that he's adorable.

No comments: