Job 33:28

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I saw a notice at school the other day that was asking if anyone wanted to "crochet blankets for unborn babies." Why would an unborn baby need a blanket? It's all warm on the inside there.

I just got asked be friends with some one from high school. I looked at the name and said, "I don't know that person" I looked at the picture and said, "I don't know that person" I saw that we had one friend in common and said, "Oh- HIM! HIM!? The smelly one from high school? The goofy one who had a hard time making a sentence? The one who wanted to sit next to me on all the club trips? I felt both pity and repulsion. Well, yes, him.

Good on him- he's married and saving lives as a paramedic now. Wow. I never would have guessed. I'm still not sure I want to be friends with him though. That's probably wrong.

No comments: