Job 33:28

Thursday, February 05, 2009


Why are there so many dang cute things that I could make out of yarn (and other materials?!) Honestly can my addiction be helped? SO MANY CUTE THINGS!

Some people say the things I make aren't cute, they say my things are scary and disturbing- of course THOSE people wouldn't know cute if it slapped them upside the head with a dead fish.

I have a a book shelf full of patterns, I have a three ring binder full of patterns I bought online. I have boxes and bags and and baskets full of yarn and material and thread and paint and ever so much more.

Let's face it I'm meant to make things. It's my destiny.

Here's one of my current projects- when I finish her I'd like to then finish my unicorn, my dragon, my dachshund and them maybe my mermaid- I've got other things too . . . bother.

No comments: