Job 33:28

Monday, February 09, 2009

I *should* be reading for class and planning and preparing and grading.
*instead* I'm looking at toy patterns and watching old tv shows. (also knitting an owl as I watch tv) I never did finish that stupid elf. She's 98% done. I've got to sew her feet on, give her knees and some hair ribbons. The dragon . . . well, I got all distracted by a knitted owl . . . it's a small simple pattern- that dang elf is all involved- the good thing about that pattern is that I have to "finish" as I go along. I have to complete the head before I can do the body. Not like most patterns where all parts are separate and I can make all the pieces and have it 75% done- then as is normal for me, not actually put it all together for another 3-8 months.

I was going to talk to a leasing office today at a new apartment complex. But they closed at 5:30. I've always thought that was one of most annoying things about customer oriented businesses. When do they think people who have jobs have time to come talk to them? That's so dumb- why aren't they open from like 12-8 on some days?

Uhhh ... so ... much... work .... must ... avoid .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, where are you gonna move? closer to work or just... somewhere else? Do you ever check your email?? >:)

pk