Job 33:28

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Have I mentioned I'm in love with Alan Dart? I wonder if he's gay . . . I don't mean to stereotype, but the man knows cute! First I HAD TO HAVE his gnome pattern. I looked all over and finally sucommed to ebay- of course now I find it on his own website. Too late. Then I had to have - (it wasn't as urgent as the gnomes) some bears- then I made the mistake of looking him up again and I HAD TO HAVE this book. I MUST knit chickens and bunnies!
The next must have is the mice- need them, but I'll wait a more oportune moment for the mice . . .
yes- the mice shall be mine . . . My precious . . .
I have finished all the bits of my first gnome, just gotta sew him together. He's gonna be super cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get the World of Knitted Toys! We already got that for you and another one!...SURPRISE!!!! - Jessica (e-mail me for more details!)

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to see the gnome... or at least what you can see of the gnome.