Job 33:28

Sunday, November 18, 2007

When I was in Jr High I had a facination with a boy named Josh and fountain pens. I'm totally over Josh, it turns out, that after close inspection of his wardrobe- he didn't change his pants often enough to convince my BFF (or until the end of 7th grade) that he was sanitary.

Eventually we gave up harrassing Josh and his unwashed pants, and I put away my fountain pens. Giving up on Josh, well, there's no question about that- it was certainly a good idea. But the fountain pens- I can't imagine why I gave up on them. I just found what's left of my collection- ink included. Fountain pens are so cool!

They look cool, when you write with them your writting looks cool, and the scratchy-scratchy sound they make on paper is cool. I dare say one even looks cooler when using one, perhaps just by association.

I shall once again be cool by associating with fountain pens.

No comments: