Job 33:28

Sunday, November 18, 2007


I've been so industrious this weekend. It's easy to be industrious when you know you don't have to go to work on Monday. Usually I just sit around thinking that I'm going to have to think of some lesson plans before I go to work on Monday.



I made potato soup and bread bowls. Potato soup- easy. Bread bowls-kinda hard. Neither of them turn out to be espcially yummy. They were both okay though.

I hung some curtains in my bedroom, I rearranged my books- well most of them any way. I put my clothes, which had been piled on the floor for un-numberd days, away; I finished one school bus yellow sock and started the second one. I made a tiny little panda with no obvious purpose in life- aside from being cute of course.
I learned how to make a colonial knot, as French knots are apparently impossible to one such as I. I made a list of all the other things I need to do this week with my fountain pen. :) I went to church this morning . . . I don't know why every church is so weird to me these days. More on that later. AND I vaccumed!
Oh wait! I also put together a door shelf- and this is an accomplishment because lately I've been in this, "I wish somone would come and do this for me so I wouldn't have to read the directions" mood.



The left sock is the one I made, the right sock is the one my mom made a million years ago, and which I am using as a pattern for the new one. I think I could market them as "Sweaters for you feet and legs."

No comments: