Job 33:28

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Here's a picture of me graduating from Headstart.


Today I got three Christmas cards and a birthday card. The birthday card, as far as I can tell, was actually sent at the beginning of September . . . I shall not comment further on the mail system here in India.

Two of the Christmas cards are from my great aunts who I haven't heard from in - well- ever! When I got the cards I looked at where they came from and thought- who is that?!
Well when I opened them I found they are from Aunt Muriel, and Aunt Barbara my Grandpa's sisters. Apparently he's been passing around cards and pictures. Now I remember Aunt Barbara because she was my Headstart teacher (aka as Aunt Mrs. Smith) And I can't say I really remember Aunt Muriel at all aside from my mother talking about her sometimes and I'm getting a vague picture of a little lady with short hair dyed dark brown . . .
The other card and box from Blondi and the B-day stuff from Shorty- thanks everybody!

No comments: