Job 33:28

Friday, November 24, 2006

NV: I actually thought the feather was a challenge to the void; something to the effect of: if I throw this feather at you, you won't be void anymore and, aren't chickens smarter than voids b/c voids are nothing.

PK: I don't think chickens are smarter than voids, but I do think if the chicken indeed threw the feather; it was to show the void that it could be destroyed, as you mentioned. It wasn’t a void anymore... chickens are the voids of the animal world, so I think it's a pretty close race. If you threw a feather at a chicken, it would run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NV and PK do have a point. But I am still sticking to my point that I am not a chicken! I don't run around in circles after i get my head chopped off.....wait a minute, that has never happened to me. Ok. I won't run around in circles if I get my head chopped off. :D

Anonymous said...

but you WILL flop around on the chopping block because of nerves... and I KNOW you... you've got a lot of nerve ;)