Job 33:28

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yesterday was the big Divalli celebration- I went out twice to take Buzz- who was too nervous by all the goings on to do any strategic urination or defication- as a matter of fact he walked and poo-ed at the same time to save time in getting back to the apt.

There were constant fire works from 8 AM to 12AM yesterday. It was like living in a freaking war zone!

Today I'm sick- I'm guessing from all the gun powder smoke- ugh.

There are still some crackers going off today- but not nearly as many as yesterday.

I went to fine the scooter rental place today- but somebody gave me the wrong directions- or maybe I'm just blind- because I looked and looked and couldn't see it anywhere near where I was told it would be. Of course there's no listngin the Bangalore Yellow Pages.

I saw on line that I could buy a scooter for about $300. I should have thought of that months ago!

I'm hungry but I can't think of anything worth my effort to eat.

Being sick and scooterless sucks.

No comments: