Job 33:28

Saturday, October 28, 2006

This is Mr. Pistachio D. Dangley. He was born in a time of great tribulation- as a result he has deep emotional trauma (and a weak neck, but don't bring it up, he's sensitive about it.) He wears a fuzzy brown scarf to hide his neck- but nothing can hide his pain.

He acts out at the most inappropriate times. He's a pyromaniac and he's in love with a dog who doesn't know his name.

Under his minty exterior his bad through and through- even his stuffing is black-
I shall endeavor to rehabilitate him, but my hopes are slim for such a creature.

More on Mr. Dangley as he progresses through his treatments.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I WANT ONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.