Job 33:28

Thursday, September 07, 2006

“Watch this space further out.”

That’s what I was doing at the beginning of my shift- I won’t mention how long- I’ve heard of people getting fired for revealing too much about work activities on their blogs.

Which- to be sure- I think is crap. FYI anything I say on my blog may or may not be wholly or partially true or not true.

Take that and rewind it back.

The planes were flying low and quiet past the gap in the buildings I was facing as I drank my tea- chai to those who think that’s a cooler word- which means in Hindi- tea.

“Watch this space further out.”

It’s like a Biblical warning. It seems significant- yet I have no idea what it means either in or out of context.

The context being an email from my boss about his boss coming to meet the team.

Meet and greet.


“Watch this space further out.”

Like a farsighted voyeur.
Like alien onlookers from the outer limits.
Like me and the planes-
I was further from my desk space, outside, watching the planes.

No comments: