Job 33:28

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My cleaning lady brings her daughter with her sometimes. She likes to play with Buzz, as long as he doesn’t bark at her, or touch her.

She likes to ask me questions, which I think half of the time are questions her mother wants to ask me, but she doesn’t know English.

I was trying to read and her daughter was coming up with all manner of questions that she could not contain:

What are you doing?
Why are you doing that?
What is this?
What is it for?
What did you have for breakfast?
Are you Christian?
What caste are you?
When is your birthday?
Do you want this?
Why aren’t you married?
What does the dog have?
What time will you go to work?
How long will you stay here?
Will you celebrate Christmas?
Do you cook your own food?

It’s not easy being so interesting.

No comments: