Job 33:28

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I’m frustrated today.

I managed to lose my cell phone already. (That took about 4 days.) I’m less concerned about the money (although it was a bit expensive) than I am about all the information lost and the inconvenience of not having a way to contact people or be contacted.

I’m currently in optimistic mode that some kind soul who is seeking good karma will turn it into lost and found.

Saturday, if no good karma is shown me, I fear I will have to go buy a new phone. The first time around I got lucky enough to inherit Kate’s (someone who left just a week or so before I came) SIM card (and her apartment and her furniture.) It already had the entire list of important phone numbers programmed. More importantly, it was already activated, so I didn’t have to wait to get connected.

I’m told that since it’s still ringing that it’s most likely only misplaced, not stolen . . . and turned off . . . and SIM card switched . . . and being pressed against someone else’s little brown ear.

No comments: