Job 33:28

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier.


I have an interview tomorrow night. This is my second interview with this company. To be honest I didn’t even know what I was interviewing for at the beginning of my first interview. I found this cool sounding job in India . . . Bangalore. I thought I’d feel it out. That was weeks ago. I got an email last week saying they wanted to call me for an interview.

Cool, I’m chatting with a nice sounding lady, when it finally dawns on me what I’m interviewing for. Microsoft India wants American language trainers to help their Indian (fluent in English) engineers “talk American.”

Awesome.

I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier. I got soul, but I’m not a soldier.
The Killers

No comments: