Job 33:28

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Since I'm not in school any more, I thought I would have all this "Free Time" (that is an exotic thing I heard about once in my childhood) But this so-called "Free Time" has been eluding me in these past few weeks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I haven't had time to blog, write emails, read my ever so interesting fun books, (okay I do admit I have been watching a little more TV than I had while in school, but I'm not addicted! I'm not over the top!) (I'm not!)

I've been coming into work early, so that I can leave early so that I can prepare for teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (I just leave early on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays because 1. I can and 2. See note above about my dream of "Free Time.")

I'm thinking about selling my plasma for extra money.

That is off topic.

Ummm . . . I've applied for an international job. I have a phone interview Thursday morning.
I wonder if I'll have FT in another country. I sure did last time. I was thinking about that and I concluded that last time I had it made. I "worked" maybe 6 hours a day at the most, probably more like 4 hours a day most of the time. That was in Islamabad, in Dubai I "worked" about 6 hours a week. Maybe 10 hours if you count going to the beach with my students as work.

And I gave that all up why? Because I think the SBC/IMB represents a shameful waste of American and Church resources? What was I thinking?

Anyway I got on here to marvel at the fact that I set my alarm 15 minutes earlier today and somehow managed to get to work 45 minutes earlier than usual.

Weirdness.

No comments: