Job 33:28

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I do have a vacation half way planned, so any travelers (or people with extra time on your hands who want to do some research) send suggestions on things to do in Paris, Rome and the Frankfort area.

I have all the reservations and what not, I just don’t know what exactly I want to see.

Anybody want to sponsor an event in the life and times of Shannon (Master of TESOL)?
For $20 I can either a) eat a fancy meal in Paris or b) eat two street vender meals in Rome.
Post card included in the price of the sponsorship.

For $50 I can a) get a pass to see all the museums in Paris or b) wander from Rothenberg to Nuremburg for the day. Post card included in the price of the sponsorship.

For $1,200 I can a) get a new transmission in my car, or b) stay in Europe for another month.
Post card included in the price of the sponsorship.

Just some ideas.

Send me a card to congratulate me on my M.A.
Send me a Christmas card to congratulate me on being a Christian.
Send me cash,
or a check.
:0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just can't believe you didn't offer to take me along... just to have someone to share your french fries with...

Seriously, I wish I'd brought you to Mexico. It would be a LOT more fun (which is to say, it would be FUN in the first place, and a lot moreso...) uh, yeah