Job 33:28

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm going to post . . . I have a blog in my purse. My purse was left behind last night. I hope my blog is still in there. My blogs are very valuable.

I was watching a cable version of the Jungle Book and I liked these lines:
Shar Khan: "Revenge is best served cold!"
Hyena: "Ohh! Yeah! Revenge is like ice-cream!"
(They both run away.)

I'm so tired and my study group is MIA. I don't know why I even showed up. I don't even like studying in groups.
Which does lead into the fact that I should be studying not writing blogs about conversations between tigers and hyenas.

Gotta go.
More when the purse is returned.

PS the girl beside me in the library types like a wild person, on caffeine! She's scaring me! She's only using four fingers! Mmmm caffeine . . .

No comments: